Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Part 9: Interview With The Dating, Seduction, & Attraction Expert, Swinggcat

An Interview with Swinggcat

In November of 2003, Swinggcat surprised the seduction community with the release of his book “Real World Seduction.” Famous in the Speed Seduction community, respected by some of the best pick-up artists world wide, but relatively unknown to the general populous, Swinggcat quickly joined the ranks of gurus such as David DeAngelo with the amazing debut of his eBook which took a new look at the way Seduction and Attraction can be accomplished.

Now, in this exclusive interview, Swinggcat talks about his background, his development, his theories on seduction and attraction, and what he’s planning for the future.

This interview will be spread into several parts throughout the course of the week. It should be noted that this is a transcribed text of my conversation, and has been edited by me to make it read better.

PART IX

T: What do you think is something most guys mess up on that might not normally come to mind?

S: I think at the end of the day, it comes down to validation. Most guys are picking up girls not for the pure act of sex -- they’d just go to prostitutes if that’s just what they wanted. Most guys, at a certain point in the interaction, are trying to get the woman’s validation. In fact, even if they are just trying to get sex, there’s this kind-of misconception in our culture that if you win a woman’s validation, if she judges you as an attractive person, she’ll sleep with you because she’ll be attracted to you. But that’s not what attraction is. Attraction is not how a woman judges you. Attraction is what you do to her mind and body, whether she knows it or not, if you do certain things to her mind and body, if you bring her into your reality and make her do things on your terms, she is attracted to you indeed. And, you know, if I was to give one thing to guys, it is “Be the prize.”

T: What does that mean? To “be the prize?”

S: I mean, you can believe you’re the prize, but if you’re still trying to convince a girl that you’re the prize, you’re gonna get absolutely nowhere with her. What I’m talking about is something fundamentally different, and that is literally creating yourself as the prize. Not an internal belief, but an external dynamic of the interaction with a woman. You are defining the underlying meaning of the interaction as you being the prize, making her chase you.

T: Let’s talk about your book for a second.

S: Okay.

T: What inspired you to write your own book on this subject?

S: I wrote this book because, to be quite frank with you, most of the material out there, absolutely, stinks. And I wrote this book because I think this is something that a lot of guys struggle with. I mean, let’s be honest here. Guys are always going to be trying to get laid more. Its kind-of been the predicament since the beginning of man. We’re all trying to get more poontangus.

T: Except now we can’t club them over the head and drag them back to our cave.

S: Well, we can. That’s in my next book.

T: (laughter)

S: So the reason I put this body of knowledge together is through basically trial and error, and obsession. I think most of us guys who are involved in this are pretty obsessive-compulsive, and through trial and error, I figured a lot of stuff out. And it was fundamentally very different than a lot of other products out there, and I think that I really noticed something that a lot of other guys putting products out there kind-of… maybe they know about but they never really addressed, but what I did notice was this fundamental thing that I was doing was something that a lot of naturals do.

A lot of naturals are very good at getting the girl to chase them. They don’t know what they’re doing a lot of times, but that’s because they don’t really give a shit… that’s the good part of being an ass hole. The good part of being an ass hole is really not caring about what the girl thinks and getting her to chase you. And I really think my book is the first body of knowledge that really teaches guys how to do this in an extremely in depth way. And because I have such a deep understanding of it, and because it wasn’t out there, I felt that I was almost obligated to put this book together and offer it to other guys.

You can visit Swinggcat's website, RealWorldSeduction
DatingTipsForMen publishes top dating, attraction, and seduction articles.

No comments: