Thursday, November 18, 2004

Why Most Pick Up Lines Don't Work...And What To Do About It

By Swinggcat - author of Real World Seduction

Hey guys, Many a man has been at a bar, spotted an attractive woman and thought to himself, "Wow! She really works those breasts, bouncy bouncy." Next, he went up to talk to her and within the first thirty seconds of conversation the poor bastard went belly up as she hammered him to jelly. He, then, walked away hunchbacked and long faced, wearing anexistential funk ten times the size of his deflated ego.

You can probably relate. I know I can. I've been there about a billion times. Heck! - I used to be so scared to approach an attractive woman that I'd imagine her steamrolling me, leaving me for road kill in her wake. How coolis that - I'd disqualify myself without even talking to her.

Meeting and approaching women is no easy business for those who haven't mastered the necessary skills. Let's take a look at whythis is so.

Realize this: We approach women in the wake of their cuteness - and they know it. Without them uttering a single word, they hook us in.Half the time, even if you find them less attractive than the stench of foot and *ass* combined, they'll still genuinely believe you're hitting on them.

This, of course, is about to change. So keep reading.

Watching most men approach an attractive woman is as depressing as a costume ball for demented children. The woman is like a pro fisherman with top notch bait and the guy is like a poor little fish, soon to be chopped up, fried, and eaten for dinner. Even if he's a fighter, it's too late - he's already on the hook (Albeit, if he happens to be her physical type, he's got a shot at success).

I'm also a fish - but an F-ed up, twisted, über alien barracuda. Just when they feel that they have me on their hook I start throwing bait at them. They start chomping away at the bait and, then, bam - they're on my hook and I'm reeling them in.

Let me give you an example. If I'm at a nightclub, I might stand in a crowed area - maybe near the bar or ladies restroom. As a woman walks by I'll stick out my elbow making it inevitable that she'll bump into it. And then in an overdramatic and offended tone I'll utter: "Ow...you hurt me." Ninety-seven percent of the time, women will stick their hand out to touch me and apologize with some variant of, "Oh my...I'm so sorry." I'll usually shoot back with, "You can touch me but...only if you tell me an interesting story or a funny joke."

Not only is this a bundle of fun but also a powerful means of emotionally hooking a woman. Once most guys find a woman attractive - usually within the first few seconds of meeting her - they start thinking of ways to get her approval, win her over, and prove themselves to her. Put simply, she has them emotionally hooked and she knows it. Just about anything they do to impress her, is a sign she is reeling them in even closer. With my example above, however, I'm doing the opposite. Instead of me proving myself to her, I'm making her prove herself to me. I'm the sought after Prize, not her.

A caveat: In many contexts it is useful to praise and acknowledge qualities about a woman you find worthy. This only works, however, if you communicate to her that your worth is - at the very least - slightly higher than hers.

In every male/female interaction only one person can be the Prize at a given time. Two people can't simultaneously chase each other. There are exceptions but, generally speaking, you want the woman chasing you as a Prize she is trying to win over.

The advantage of having looks, money, fame...or whatever is that sometimes you have a built in hook with women. In and of it self, though, this is not enough to hook most women.

That's why the only foolproof road to success with women is having the knowledge to emotionally hook them regardless of having these things.

I don't care if you have the best pickup lines in the world or the funniest stories or the coolest car or massive biceps...or whatever. If you can't emotionally hook awoman in the first few minutes of meeting her, your chances of success are very slim.

Having, however, the skills and understandings to emotionally hook women, compelling them to want and reach and chase for more of you, will give you so much power and choice with women that the possibilities are endless. I've taken the time and effort to put together a book on attracting women. And a big part of this book is dedicated toemotionally hooking women, making them compelled to want and reach and chase for more of you. You won't find the lion's share of this information in other books. Much of it I discovered through heaps of testing and experimenting with real women in the real world. Realize that knowing how to emotionally hook women will transform everything from meeting and approaching them, to interacting with them, to generating massive attraction in them, to getting physical and sleeping with them.

Just think how your current success with women will change if you take this opportunity to crack open my brain and get an insiders look into how I think by downloading my book today.

Real World Seduction


Your Loyal Dating Coach,


Swinggcat

P.S.-If you have a success story you would like to share, or a question you would like to ask, or a comment you would like to make, please email me at: swinggcat@realworldseduction.com

Include the fist initial of your first and last name. And include the country, state/province, and city you live in.

This whole "learning" thing goes both ways, you know! Oh, and be sure not to just hit "reply" to this email, because I won't get it! Thanks!

Copyright 2004 Superior Living Inc. All rights reserved. Swinggcat and RealWorldSeduction are trademarks of Superior Living Inc.

No comments: