Monday, November 22, 2004

How To Get More Power & Choice With Women Part 1

by Swinggcat - author of Real World Seduction

Question:

Swinggcat,

First of all a massive thanks for these emails - some really great advice and information I would say is worth the price of your book alone. I will definitely be purchasing the book soon. It's great to know you are someone who clearly has done a lot of hard work and knows his stuff inside out. Makes a pleasant change to the crock of shi*t out there.

Basically I was seeing this girl for a couple of months who I then began to really like, unfortunately I turned into a wuss and sent her cringe-worthy emails, saying how much I liked her, etc. She now has no attraction towards me at all obviously. The bad thing is she works in the same building as me so I can't avoid her. So I just want to know what kind of things I could say to her to show I aint no wuss, just really would like to know how to undo a lot of sorry mess I created. I don't really care if I end up back with her ornot (her mate is a lot nicer) but can't have her and her mates thinking I am weak. Would love to shock them!

Any comments appreciated,

M from UK


Swinggcat responds:
First off, I am glad you are getting a lot out of my newsletters. I do put a ton of work into creating the very best materials available for attracting and being successful with women. Many of my competitors are probably pissed, knowing that I am always raising the bar of what "excellent" material is.

As good as you feel my newsletters are you need to read my book. Inside my book you'll discover many understandings and techniques Idon't talk about in newsletters. Put simply, my book will give you a complete understanding of how to attract and succeed with women.
As for you killing the attraction lobotomy-style, eviscerating the part of her brain that felt attraction toward you, suck it up! I'm sure there is a collective "I've been there before too, bro" nod coming from just about every guy reading this.

You say you don't want her back, yet you want to shock her and her friends so they DON'T think you are weak. If you continue to think this way, however, game over, battle lost for you. You'll rise to the top of the Weak-O-Meter. You've got to change your thinking.
Any plan to shock her and her mates is an attempt to get their approval and validation - a tragic try at getting them to see and judge you as strong. Don't feel bad. Just about every guy on the planet has at some point in his life, similar to you, thought: "If I could only get her to see me as strong, witty, sexy...and so on,she'd be attracted to me." Here is the paradox though: The best crack you can take at getting her to see you as strong, is to STOP trying to get her to see you as strong. Seriously...STOP IT!! By caring how she sees and judges you you're, unknowingly, making her your puppet master, allowing her to control you by pulling your strings.

If you cease caring about how she judges you, however, there is a good chance she will perceive you as attractive. But, if she picks up on even a smidgen of you caring how she judges you, your chances of her seeing you as attractive are slim to none.

No comments: