Thursday, October 28, 2004

Part 5: Interview With The Dating, Seduction, & Attraction Expert, Swinggcat

An Interview with Swinggcat

In November of 2003, Swinggcat surprised the seduction community with the release of his book “Real World Seduction.” Famous in the Speed Seduction community, respected by some of the best pick-up artists world wide, but relatively unknown to the general populous, Swinggcat quickly joined the ranks of gurus such as David DeAngelo with the amazing debut of his eBook which took a new look at the way Seduction and Attraction can be accomplished.

Now, in this exclusive interview, Swinggcat talks about his background, his development, his theories on seduction and attraction, and what he’s planning for the future.

This interview will be spread into several parts throughout the course of the week. It should be noted that this is a transcribed text of my conversation, and has been edited by me to make it read better.

PART V

T: Now, around this time when you were coming up in the ranks of SS, Ross was having a bit of a flame war with Mystery on Cliff’s List, right?

S: That’s right.

T: And he actually put you and IN10SE up against Mystery and anyone of his choosing.

S: That’s right.

T: Now, were you introduced to Mystery before that point? Or was that your introduction to Mystery Method?

S: I don’t recall, we’re gonna have to look at the actual date of that. But this is before that recent post that he made about challenging me against Erik. This is a couple years ago. This is actually… maybe it was before he met Erik.

T: You mean Mystery.

S: Well, his identity is already out there now, so it doesn’t matter. Now, as I discovered later on, I’m gonna sort-of fast forward here, I became a big celeb after that, Ross built me up, I started becoming a star at his seminars, you know, it’s kind-of like a “Rocky” thing – rise to the top. Fast forward, I think a big part of why I had success with his material is… he gave me something to say. Um, I’m a guy, you know, not the greatest looking guy in the world, but I’m not a bad looking guy. Good personality. I have confidence, which is a big part of my system. And the fact of the matter is he gave me something to say and he was the first one to introduce me to, having a sense of control over the interaction, you know . Not fully controlling, but it was my first taste of what it was like to control a social interaction. And I think for those reasons, I did very well with his material. As I found out later on, it wasn’t his material at all that was getting me the success with women, it was something else, and that something is what I’ve developed over the years.

You can visit Swinggcat's website, RealWorldSeduction

DatingTipsForMen publishes top dating, attraction, and seduction articles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What up LoveStyles , great post on title Luxury Cars . I have a similiar site on Luxury Cars , may we could trade link. If we don't have your Luxury Cars listed we will add it to our directory.